Re: Roller company in UK

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      That's probably T.N.Lawrence & Son Ltd., 119 Clerkenwell Road, London
      EC1R 5BY (tel 071 242 3534).

      They sell paper of all sorts and materials for wood engraving, but I
      don't know if they make printing rollers.

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
        I got an update on the Lawrence company from a printing friend:

        the company is T N Lawrence url is Lawrence.co.uk

        they are no longer in London but on the coast now so It is impossible
        for friends to pick items up from them now but I experience no shipping
        problems from their new location.

        They list the brayers in their catalogue which is quite extensive.
        they describe the two types of materials the brayers are now made out of.

        Both of these types of materials are of a type that does not
        disintegrate, the way their previous brayers did.

        Jack

        Katie Harper
        Ars Brevis Press
        Cincinnati, OH