Re: vacuum exposure unit

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2005
      Sue

      Thanks for the tip but that link doesn't work, did you mean?

      http://www.photopolymerplates.com/

      I don't indend to be snotty by this comment, but it is never "polymer" or poly," photopolymer" is the proper word. The correct term will save folks a lot of grief in searching for information on the web.

      And by this I don't mean to start up a controversy similar to the one awhile back concerning the use of "letterpresser" or "letterpressed." :—)

      In the Files section here is a very useful article by Brian Allen on building a
      homemade photopolymer plate processing system: