Vandercook for sale

  • Randy Hemminghaus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2005
      Hello all,

      I am closing down my shop in Manhattan and have a Vandercook Universal 1,
      electric, with an adjustable bed for sale. I have had it for about 6 years
      and it was used infrequently.

      It does have an electrical problem. During our last run the carriage on its
      return stopped about 6 inches from return. The motor is working and when I
      flip the forward and reverse lever it wants to move, so there is juice
      running through it but it won't go. Since I am closing down and cannot take
      the press with me I do not want to spend the money getting it fixed. I would
      like it to go to a good home so I will accept any reasonable offer. I also
      just had the inking rollers replaced so they are new.

      It is located on west 26th street in NYC.

      Randy Hemminghaus
      Master Printer/Shop Manager
      Rutgers Center for Innovative Print and Paper
      Rutgers University
      732 932-2222 x 799
    • mkaylor2@washcoll.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi, I've just returned from a trip to find this email. Is the press still
        available?

        Mike Kaylor
        Washington College
      • Daniel Petrzelka
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
          You must have emailed the wrong person-- I had been looking for a
          Vandercook-- but am not selling one.

          best of luck
          Daniel Petrzelka