Re: [PPLetterpress] Printer's Type in the Twentieth Century

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      Lance

      Actually, Amazon does not peruse the Bowker system. As of a couple of years ago they restricted their new listings to whatever the mainstream distribution networks Baker & Taylor and Ingram were offering. I think listings can be put up by zShops as well though (?), and maybe still through the old Advantage program (the advantage was all theirs). I do the Marketplace thing now but it is only a piggyback as there is no seeming way to put up a new listing (or change an old listing). I think the small presses were just getting to be too much a waste of bandwidth.

      Gerald