Font Creator

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      In regard to the recent discussion on optimization via trapping or Fontographer/FontLab, I note that High-Logic has just released version 5.0 of Font Creator. Since I use a Mac and FC is for Windows, I've not paid it much attention. The new version, however, does allow for the alteration of OpenType formatted fonts. Previously the software was only TrueType capable.

      http://www.high-logic.com/