Re: [PPLetterpress] Kluge Auto Feeder in St. Louis

  • Greg Beckemeier
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2005
      The model number is N124034. You were right!

      I know the hand feeding is dangerous, but to tell you the truth I really
      enjoy it. I only produce 1,000 to 2,000 boxes per week so I'm only on the
      press 1 to 2 hours per week. If I ever get into higher production I'll sub
      it out.

      I'm so glad someone can use the feeder as backup parts. Consider the press
      reserved for you. There's no hurry, so just lemme know when you can swing
      down and I'll buy you an O'Douls (quit drinkin' leaded 3 years ago!).

      Greg

      P.S. All prayers greatly appreciated, wife's due any day now, baby girl Mary
      Kathleen Beckemeier!

      Greg Beckemeier
      Bullseye Boxes LLC
      greg@...