Re: [PPLetterpress] 30x15" paper

  • Joel at D.L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hi Roderick,
      Do you mean Mohawk Superfine? I just looked in the Mohawk swatch book,
      and it doesn't look like the mill makes a sheet wider than 25". Some
      papers are available from the mill in parent sheets either grain long or
      short, but it doesn't look like Mohawk is one of them. Best to contact
      the mill to be absolutely sure, but that's what the mill's swatch book says.

      Best,
      Joel