Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress class offering

  • Tim Honnor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      Gerald,
      Wish I could join you!
      Your book is most useful and I am waiting for the bank to send me some
      dollars so that I can pay you. (My son's account was empty!)
      I have installed my Polimero A3 machine and it works beautifully. Absolutely
      no trouble with wash-out so I wish I had not done all that trying with hand
      wash - experience I suppose.
      Tim
      --
      Tim Honnor - Piccolo Press - Harbour Street - Nairn - IV12 4PG
      tel: 01667 454508 fax:01667 454509

      From: "bielerpr" <bieler@...>
      Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:04:26 -0000
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress class offering

      [cross-posted]

      Art Center College of Design in Pasadena is opening up its Archetype
      Press to the community. They have one of the best metal type
      collections on the west coast (the Vernon Simpson collection). I am
      on the faculty and I'll be teaching a letterpress class there this
      summer through Art Center at Night: Finer Points in Letterpress
      Printing. This will be held on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 10 starting
      May 14 and going through August 13 (fourteen sessions). This is an
      accredited course offered to the public. For those in the LA environs
      who might be interested, please contact me off line and I will get
      you the particulars.

      Gerald Lange

      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com

      To log on to the groupsite (confirmed Yahoo ID required), go to
      http://groups.yahoogroups.com/group/PPLetterpress
      [copious reference sources can be found onsite in Bookmarks (URLs),
      Database (tables), Files (documents), and Messages (archives)]

      Encountering problems? send an email to
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe, send an email to

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .