Re:nyloprint

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2002
      Harold has answered the major question. The plates I have are "S". And
      now, do I want to play with these? Which solvents? Are they exposed with
      UV like the water-wash plates? Same times, etc?

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem
    • ausart1938 <anitart@hwy.com.au>
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9 3:25 AM
        We had some nyloprint blocks made for the Museum a few months ago,
        they had started to lift the top layer before we even used them!!
        Had a man call in last week and he showed me blocks that he makes,
        a lot more solid sort of plate with more depth, will get him to make
        some and give them a go. Need to get something sorted out as we need
        blocks for some of our printing. Should finish setting corrections for
        our Show Programme and Schedule this week and then to start printing.
        arthur johnson at Gulgong NSW Australia.