Re: [PPLetterpress] Digital Books

  • Regis Graden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      Oak Knoll Folks,

      Thank you so much for the "Digital Books" site. It's wonderful!

      Already in my Favorites list.

      Thanks again,

      Regis

      Oak Knoll <oakknoll@...> wrote: In our efforts to keep our website up-to-date and provide practical services
      to the industry, we have updated our website with a newly functional
      "Digital Books" page which now lists over 60 fully-digitized books about
      books for you to search through and enjoy. They are easy to navigate and
      organized into the following categorizes: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book
      Collecting, Book Design, Book Illustration, Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine
      Printing, Private Press & Artist's Books, Forgery, History of Printing,
      Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing, Typography, and Writing &
      Calligraphy.

      Please click the following link to see the digital books page:

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

      We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and would appreciate any
      feedback you can offer.

      Best Wishes,

      Your Oak Knollers

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller