Re: [PPLetterpress] Die cut

  • Gary Mordhorst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      Hello Jane, Where are you located? I have a good resource in Chicago.

      Also, do you have a die cutting jacket for your platen? You do not
      want to die cut onto your platen without a slip on or Z clip die
      cutting jacket.

      Best regards,

      Gary Mordhorst
      AccuColor Plus, Inc.
      www.accucolor.com

      Conventional offset Digital offset Contemporary
      letterpress