Curtis Flannel Cover?

    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hello folks

      Does anyone know of a US distributor for Curtis Flannel Cover paper.
      Preferably LA, or west coast.

      My old distributor is gone, and I can't seem to get anywhere on the
      web, mostly old information or company news. Curtis seems to have gone
      through a number of mergers and buyouts.

      Gerald
    • Eric
      Message 63 of 63 , Sep 21, 2011
        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Fritz Klinke" <nagraph@...> wrote:

        > If in doubt, using a larger hammer is surely going to lead to disaster and the worst thing you can do is fracture the hub of the cylinder that the handle attaches to and/or break the handle.

        Yes, a ham-fisted approach will do serious damage, no denying that. But light blows from a heavy hammer will do the job more surely and more easily than heavy blows with a light hammer. You have to be careful and feel your way into it rather than trying to beat it into submission. And you must be sure you are working from the thin end of the pin.
        The only time the large hammer method failed me was where someone had been trying to drive the pin out from the thick end, and trying very hard.
        --Eric Holub, SF