RE: [PPLetterpress] Some help please

  • Stephen Marks
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
      Dennis
      Speaking from a UK perspective, which I realise is not much use to you, you
      would have no trouble selling this equipment to small offset printers in
      this country. Average plate prices over here are much higher, CTP systems
      like this require a much bigger investment, and the no-chemicals issue helps
      a lot too. I suspect that whoever gets the selling rights over here will do
      well at it. Perhaps you could re-locate to not-so-sunny England.
      Yours from a rainy Stratford-on-Avon, Steve Marks

      _____