Cropper printing press, help needed

  • hugh_macfarlane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hello all,
      I am looking for some rollers for a Cropper/Minerva printing press,
      not the Peerless, I have restored the press but have no rollers or
      runners, if you have any please contact me, the condition of the
      rollers is unimportant, or if have some but do not want to part with
      them, could I trouble you for some dimensions of the shafts and
      runners, also a photo of both.
      I am also looking for any brochures, diagrams, photocopies, pdf files
      or any information would be fantastic.
      You can see the press at www.tudorblackpress.co.uk
      Many Thanks for sparing your time reading this.
      Hugh Macfarlane
      Wickford
      Essex
      England