Press Manuals on CD Problems

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Due to the legal implications on copyright concerns and possibility liability issues regarding these manuals, I had decided to discontinue the distribution of these files. Sorry for any inconveniences, and any payments enroute to me will be returned and there will be no more production of the CD's until such time as I am able to work through the legal complications. Don't look for them to be returning any time soon....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co., Inc.
      Camden, NY 13316