Re: Book Recommendation

  • Paul W Romaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      >Apparently, there was to be museum that was being developed to house
      the collection of stuff from Monotype it as a working museum. This was
      in 2002. Any news on that?<

      Katy:
      Its website is here: http://www.typemuseum.org/index.htm

      Last (Aug 2004?) news I heard was that Howard Bratter, proprietor of
      the Woodside Press in Brooklyn, NY, had moved to London to be its
      director. Justin Howe is curator of the collection. I nothing further
      to report from contacts, other than that they have limited hours and
      funding, but seek to make their collections open to researchers and
      public.

      Paul