Re: Vandercook SP-15 Trouble Inking

    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 10, 2004
      Hmmm. How did I miss this? Think I'm beginning to see what's going on
      here. Yes there are only the two oil holes, which provide fluid
      distribution to the cylinder bearing. But you literally need to apply
      oil to every moving part, especially the rails top and bottom. Wipe
      all the access oil off afterward. I'd also suggest packing those
      nyliners with grease.

      Gerald