Tabletop Plate Exposer for sale

  • Ph. D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      I have a small table-top platemaker for sale. It was made
      in Taiwan. It appears that it has never been used.

      This is a tabletop unit about two feet wide and about
      eighteen inches tall. It has five florescent lights and a
      digital timer. The maximum exposure area is 10x14 inches.

      Note that this only does exposures. It does not do washouts.

      I bought it two years ago from David Rose in New York
      when he had his big warehouse sale. David told me that he
      received a huge number of orders for this unit, but at the
      time, he only had two of these units available.

      I am asking $295 plus shipping. (I'd guess it weighs about
      forty to fifty pounds.)

      --Phillip Driscoll
      --near Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    • DHodgdon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2004
        How do I get in touch with you about the platemaker?

        DAvid Hodgdon
        518 482 5184
        dhodgdon@...