RE: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 820

  • Tad DuBois
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      I came across a whole line of stationary with that logo in Heidelberg:
      sketchpads, gridded notebooks, etc., with the past ten years. Try a search
      of amazon.de? Of course you'll need a translator, but they ship to the
      states' with little trouble.

      Tad DuBois
      781.271.7720

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        Springback binders are used here for stamp albums - you might try a
        philatelic supplier.

        Alan