TDC Typeface Design Competition

  • Paul W. Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      I am forwarding this for Peter Bain who is not a member of the listserv.
      Please direct inquiries to him. PWR

      From: Peter Bain <pbain@...>
      Subject: TDC Typeface Design Competition

      Hi Paul, if you could post the following to the letterpress list,
      I would be most grateful.

      -Peter Bain

      As chair of the Type Directors Club Typeface Design Competition 2005
      (that's why we call it TDC2 2005),
      I heartily invite all designers to submit their typefaces.

      This year's jury, composed of Rick Cusick, Cyrus Highsmith, Kris Holmes,
      and Jean François Porchez, should further encourage your participation.
      Past winners
      in the competition include Dan Carr's ChĂȘneau.

      The December 17 deadline is fast approaching, and work released
      (or scheduled to be released) in 2004 is eligible.

      Full information on the competition and downloadable entry forms
      produced by the TDC are available on the website:
      http://www.tdc.org/calls/tdc22005/index.html
      and more generally on the Type Directors Club at:
      www.tdc.org

      All questions regarding the competition are welcomed
      by the TDC and by myself.

      Sincerely,

      Peter Bain
      Incipit