Proof press...

  • Daniel Petrzelka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hello,

      I have just aquired two Linotype linecasters and am looking for a
      small proof press, something like a Nolan or lino-scrobe would be
      great. Of course a Vandercook 4 or Uni 1 is ideal. Anyone know where
      else I might look (I frequent both Letpress list and Briarpress).?

      I am in Bellingham WA, anyone near here have one for sale?

      Also, if you are in need of linecasting- shoot me an email.

      thank you
      Daniel Petrzelka