Re: [PPLetterpress] Minneapolis service/supplies?

  • Chip Schilling
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      There are a couple of options that I know of in the Twin Cities for Polymer
      plate making. If you prefer to make plates yourself, you can rent time at
      the Minnesota Center for Book Arts and use there interflex platemaker. The
      machine processes both Steel backed plates and vinyl backed plates. If you
      prefer to farm them out, there is always the option of Box Car Press, which
      will make plates and ship them to you. It is my experience that Box Car
      Press is fast and efficient and great to work with. I will also make plates
      depending on the size of the order. Please contact me for a price quote.

      Chip
      --

      Chip Schilling
      Indulgence Press