Re: Thanks for the invite

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2004
      Shelly

      In addition to the material I have previously sent you, you might want
      to take a look at the Poll that is on site here (click on Polls on the
      left hand side of the home page):

      Poll: Which kind of flatbase(s) do you currently own or use.

      It will show you the kind and brand of bases other members are using.

      Gerald