RE: [PPLetterpress] best table height for pilot

  • David Goodrich
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2004
      The best height for your press table, like any workbench or even kitchen
      counter, depends on how tall you are. Working at the wrong height for YOU
      can be very tiring. You should be able to work with your back erect. Since
      you are going to build the table for yourself, you can experiment a bit to
      see what feels comfortable.

      David