FW: Donation/sale of printing equipment - Pasadena, CA

  • Jessica Spring
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20 11:09 AM
      From the GBW list, if anyone is interested:

      From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@...>
      Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:55:55 -0500
      To: GBW@...
      Subject: Re: Donation/sale of printing equipment - Pasadena, CA

      Thanks for your offer to help. I really don't have
      any additional information. It is in very good
      condition. I just want to see someone have it that
      would appreciate it. There are two parts to it, the
      printer and the type setter. My name is George
      Taylorson, 2924 Clarmeya Lane, Pasadena, CA 91107.
      Phone: 626-794-0027.

      Email: wa6ljl@...
      Comments: Sir,
      I have a Multigraph Junior No. 40 and a Flexo Typeseter No. 39. I
      would like to donate it to a place where it could be shown or sell it for
      a very low price to some one interested. If I donate it, I would only ask
      them to pay shipping. It is in good condition with some spare parts. Do
      you have any contacts that would be interested.

      GBW: The listserv for GBW member communications

      The GBW website is supported and maintained by
      Conservation OnLine

      For problems, contact Eric Alstrom, List Manager: