Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Removal of the motor on a Vandercook SP20

  • innererklang@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2004
      Gerald--
      Thanks for the tips on removal of the motor from the SP20. I have already
      removed the top panel (4 small screws) and the motor appears just as you
      described it. Not being the son of a mechanic, I'll probably find a more competent
      friend to help get it out. The motor repair shop I mentioned in a previous email
      is Hayes & Lundsford on Hilliard St. in Asheville, NC.

      Mark