Photopolymer supplies save the day.

  • letpresslist@bluebarnhouse.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      I'm not sure whether this method will work out for the long term but it
      looks pretty promising.

      After several failed attempts at paper backing some unusual cloth I
      tried applying the cloth to the film adhesive I use for my photopolymer
      plates. It worked beautifully, and I avoided the use of glue all
      together. I almost feel like I was cheating somehow.. If this works
      out I'll skip paper backing all together.

      Brandon Mise
      Blue Barnhouse
      Asheville NC

      www.bluebarnhouse.org