Minneapolis service/supplies?

  • wolfsburg1971
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004
      Hi all,
      Does anyone know of any commercial polymer platemakers in the Twin Cities area? How
      about materials suppliers? I'm trying to see if there's anyone local for short turn-around,
      until I get my own setup working. Thanks!
    • Chip Schilling
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
        There are a couple of options that I know of in the Twin Cities for Polymer
        plate making. If you prefer to make plates yourself, you can rent time at
        the Minnesota Center for Book Arts and use there interflex platemaker. The
        machine processes both Steel backed plates and vinyl backed plates. If you
        prefer to farm them out, there is always the option of Box Car Press, which
        will make plates and ship them to you. It is my experience that Box Car
        Press is fast and efficient and great to work with. I will also make plates
        depending on the size of the order. Please contact me for a price quote.

        Chip
        --

        Chip Schilling
        Indulgence Press