Re: [PPLetterpress] Looking for broadsides

  • Jenni Undis
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 10, 2004
      There's a series of small, simple poetry broadsides available at:

      http://www.culturalsociety.org/miniside.html

      I can attest to their quality - printed at Lunalux!

      Jennifer Undis
      Lunalux Art & Design Workshop
      1618 Harmon Place � Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
      ph. 612-373-0526 � fx. 612-673-0671

    • Kathleen Whalen
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 10, 2004
        I think you will find the photos and an accompanying article in an issue of
        Matrix - there is a printed index to the first 21 copies available. Must be
        in a university library near you!

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street