Oak Knoll Catalogues

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

      PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@...

      CATALOGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

      Oak Knoll is pleased to announce 2 remarkable new catalogues:

      1. From our Antiquarian division is Catalogue 258, Part III in the catalogue
      trilogy entitled "From the reference library of H.P. Kraus With Additions,"
      where you will find general reference books we purchased from the Sotheby's
      H.P. Kraus auction last December.

      2. From our Publishing division can be found the new Autumn 2004 Publishing
      Catalogue, now in full-color. It is a superb reference for our most recent
      titles as well as our best-sellers.

      Both catalogues are fully searchable directly from our website in addition
      to being downloadable as PDFs. To view these catalogues online please click
      the following link:

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php>

      We hope you find something that interests you.

      Best Wishes,

      Your Oak Knollers

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller