Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress in the dirt.

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      Look at Bloomin' Flower cards--they use C&P and Kluge presses in their
      production--located in Boulder, Colorado.

      http://www.bloomin.com/specialty/invites.html

      Fritz

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
        On 10/5/04 2:45 AM, "letpresslist@..."
        <letpresslist@...> wrote:
        > Where does one find this fabulous paper? Are there varieties? Or do
        > you think they might make it themselves?

        Here's one source of such paper:
        http://www.greenfieldpaper.com

        They also have a recycled hemp paper that comes in 110# cover that you might
        be interested in.

        Harold

        Boxcar Press