RE: [PPLetterpress] Vandercook Info Online (updates)

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
      Or, if you don't have a high speed connection, I have downloaded all of Harold's files and placed them on a CD, along with few files from other sources.... The CD is available for a nominal cost of $3.00 to cover the cost of materials and shipping. Requests may be sent to:

      Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co., Inc.
      PO Box 266
      Camden, NY 13316-0266
      www.kadetstationery.com
      lance@...
      lwwill7999@...

      For downloadable press manuals go to Harold Kyle's Flywheel & Cylinder at

      http://www.boxcarpress.com/flywheel