Vandercook Info Online (updates)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
      Paul Moxon has recently updated his Vandercook Maintenance monograph.
      A downloadable copy can be had at

      http://fameorshame.com/teach.htm

      For downloadable press manuals go to Harold Kyle's Flywheel & Cylinder at

      http://www.boxcarpress.com/flywheel

      For other materials on Vandercooks, including model and specification
      information. go to Mark Wilden's Vandercook site at

      http://mwilden.com/vandercook

      Gerald
    • Lance Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
        Or, if you don't have a high speed connection, I have downloaded all of Harold's files and placed them on a CD, along with few files from other sources.... The CD is available for a nominal cost of $3.00 to cover the cost of materials and shipping. Requests may be sent to:

        Lance Williams
        Williams Stationery Co., Inc.
        PO Box 266
        Camden, NY 13316-0266