Re: Zida's 20th

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      I went to the opening reception for "20: An Exhibit of Two Decades of
      Contemporary Letterpress Job Work from the Fort Bragg, California,
      Printshop of Zida Borcich." Quite nice design work and excellent
      printing, and a lot of it. If you get a chance, and live in LA or are
      passing through, check it out at Arundel Antiquarian Books, 8380
      Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles. The exhibition is up through October.

      And while you are there check out Arundel's new book _Karate Bride_,
      designed by yours truly. Features a cover illustration of one Harry
      Reese's sandragraph prints.