Thank you

  • Leah Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      Thank you all David S. Rose, David Goodrich, Sandy Weiss and
      Ph.D. for responding and for your sage advice on my tabletop
      press dilemma. I'm going to save my money and do a lot more
      reading. I'll also consider other press options as well.

      I'm in search of a C&P Pilot in very good to excellent condition.
      I'm looking specifically in the San Francisco Bay Area but I am
      open to the West Coast. I am open to replacing rollers, if
      needed. If anyone knows of one please contact me offline at
      leah@....

      Thank you.

      -leah