Re: EcoPro dry film imagesetter

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004
      Chuck

      The specs seem to fall within the density requirements, transparency
      might be a bit high but a very interesting development. An awful lot
      of information on this. Almost too much. JetUSA seems to be a
      distributor. Here's a FAQ site.

      http://www.oyo.com/Support/EcoPro_support/eco_faq_answers.html

      Gerald