Re: LA press repair

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 9:53 AM
      Mark

      I don't know whose available on the east coast but Paul Moxon probably
      does. He has a Vandercook Maintenance PDF that is available on his
      site and as I recall he does list someone in NY. He may know of
      someone in your area.

      Vandercook Maintenance by Paul Moxon
      Downloadable PDF
      http://fameorshame.com/teach.htm