Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: LA press repair

  • innererklang@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 7:19 AM
      Gerald--
      Are there any Vandercook repair persons in the NC area? I've tried all the
      solutions people suggested for ridding my SP20 of the initial scrapping noise as
      the form roller gear meshes with the track to no avail. I'm concerned about
      undo wear on the gears.

      Mark Olson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 9:53 AM
        Mark

        I don't know whose available on the east coast but Paul Moxon probably
        does. He has a Vandercook Maintenance PDF that is available on his
        site and as I recall he does list someone in NY. He may know of
        someone in your area.

        Vandercook Maintenance by Paul Moxon
        Downloadable PDF
        http://fameorshame.com/teach.htm