Re: [PPLetterpress] FontLab and the Cabarga book

  • David Wall
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
      I second Michael's motion: please do put the sequence in the publicly
      available files.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      ________________
      David P. Wall
      The Applecart Press, LLC
      14 Maine Street, Box 43
      Brunswick, ME 04011
      Tel. 207-373-1690
      Fax 207-373-1691

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
        Dave

        Here 'tis.

        Files > Articles, reference, and other downloadable materials >
        Typeface reconstruction & configuration >

        Gerald