Re: [PPLetterpress] honeycomb bases

    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 6, 2004
      Eileen

      Thank you!!!

      Every little bit of it is somewhat of a hard acquisition. Tschichold
      talked of a certain kind of grace in "giving back." I am certainly
      grateful for all those folks who did that for me. If I've helped in any
      way, that makes me feel like I've payed them back a tad, so thanks.

      Gerald

      Eileen Callahan wrote:

      >Thank you, Gerald for a clear and concise explanation. I appreciate
      >the time you take to help such befuddlement, no matter how elementary
      >it may seem to others.
      >
      >Thanks!
      >

      >Eileen

    • Michael T. Metz
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike