RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: honeycomb bases (Lamppost Printing Pad)

  • Michael T. Metz
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 6, 2004
      Brother Gerald, thou doth protest too much.
      If you or someone else wants to venture with
      me on this to create the next printing base
      I'm willing. My marketing skills, however, as
      evident in my inability to connect with you,
      are wanting.

      If you think it can be sold I'll help you put
      the pieces together.

      Earnestly yours,
      Mike

      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike