Re: honeycomb bases (Lamppost Printing Pad)

    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 6, 2004
      Mike

      Just a further note on this since I think you did not take it very
      seriously, and maybe you need not. Whatever.

      Four years ago I taught a Master Class at the Minnesota Center for the
      Book Arts on tearing a Vandercook apart and putting it back together
      again. There was this young guy there, had a gig with MCBA,
      Printer-in-Residence, and an idea. Pretty good idea. His name was
      Harold Kyle.

      http://www.boxcarpress.com

      :-)

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Michael T. Metz" <mtmetz@s...>
      wrote:
      > OK folks. I am now the proud marketer of the Lamppost Printing Pad.
      >
      > Email me your wishes, and I'll get back to you with a quote.
      >
      > Mike

    • Michael T. Metz
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike