Re: LA press repair

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2004
      These are the two sources for press repair in LA and southern California:

      Bill Berkuta, c/o Emil Rozak, 2103 Narcissus Court, Venice CA
      90291-4818. 310.823.3811 [Vandercook press repair, southern California]

      Bob Paduano [Vandercook repair, sales of used presses], Ralph C.
      Crawford Co., 1769 East 23rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90058.
      213-749-4479, 877-749-4479. www.pressrepair.com or Bob at
      Vandercookpress@...

      For future reference, this kind of information is stored in the
      Database here.

      Gerald

    • innererklang@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2004
        Gerald--
        Are there any Vandercook repair persons in the NC area? I've tried all the
        solutions people suggested for ridding my SP20 of the initial scrapping noise as
        the form roller gear meshes with the track to no avail. I'm concerned about
        undo wear on the gears.

        Mark Olson
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2004
          Mark

          I don't know whose available on the east coast but Paul Moxon probably
          does. He has a Vandercook Maintenance PDF that is available on his
          site and as I recall he does list someone in NY. He may know of
          someone in your area.

          Vandercook Maintenance by Paul Moxon
          Downloadable PDF
          http://fameorshame.com/teach.htm