RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: honeycomb bases

  • Michael T. Metz
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 6, 2004
      Hey Gerald,

      I bought your book. Buy mine and find out. It is a 20 page
      (including cover) letterpress printed serial storyletter.
      I only have one issue out so far.

      I don't know how I came up with the idea. If a person
      thinks about something long enough, it generally leads
      somewhere. Another thing. I don't have any money, and
      thus I am a cost minimizer. I can't remember what the
      sheet metal mic's out at, but just do the math.

      $4.60.

      Mike

      What is your Humorlist Times about by the way?

      Hope you don't mind these further questions but
      how did you come up with the idea of using the plates with the
      honeycomb? Just a lightbulb that went on? And what is the thickness of
      your precut sheet metal? How do you bevel the edge?

      Gerald

      Michael T. Metz wrote:

      >Gerald you'll have to be the judge with your own eye.
      >I'm not being flip, I merely don't have you experience
      >to judge the quality. It looks good to me! If anyone
      >is interested send me $4.60 and I'll send you a sample
      >issue of "The Humoralist Times" which the sixteen page
      >body was printed with this method.
      >
      >Mike
      >
      >Lamppost Press
      >7 East 7th St.
      >Suite 2
      >Lawrence, KS 66044

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Michael T. Metz
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike