RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: honeycomb bases

  • Michael T. Metz
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 6, 2004
      Gerald you'll have to be the judge with your own eye.
      I'm not being flip, I merely don't have you experience
      to judge the quality. It looks good to me! If anyone
      is interested send me $4.60 and I'll send you a sample
      issue of "The Humoralist Times" which the sixteen page
      body was printed with this method.

      Mike

      Lamppost Press
      7 East 7th St.
      Suite 2
      Lawrence, KS 66044

      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike