Re: honeycomb bases

    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 4, 2004
      Mike

      Very inventive.

      The inquiries I have received regarding distortion under extreme
      impression have all had to do with polyster backed plates that require
      adhesive for attachment. I've assumed the problem was the polyster
      backing and the adhesive, that there is distortion with undue
      pressure. And that the photopolymer surface is responding to the
      subsurface density or "flex."

      I would really like to know what your experience is in this regard.

      Gerald

      >--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Michael T. Metz" <mtmetz@s...>
      wrote:
      > I use photopolymer with honeycomb base without the aforementioned
      > magnetic base. I use .037 polyester backed plates with precut sheet
      > metal.
      >
      > Mike Metz
    • Michael T. Metz
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike