Re: [PPLetterpress] FontLab and the Cabarga book

  • Michael Andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2004
      Hi Gerald

      Yes, please do put the sequence in the files.

      micael

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/mFXtlB/TM

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • David Wall
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
        I second Michael's motion: please do put the sequence in the publicly
        available files.

        Thanks,

        Dave

        ________________
        David P. Wall
        The Applecart Press, LLC
        14 Maine Street, Box 43
        Brunswick, ME 04011
        Tel. 207-373-1690
        Fax 207-373-1691

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
          Dave

          Here 'tis.

          Files > Articles, reference, and other downloadable materials >
          Typeface reconstruction & configuration >

          Gerald