Lab Press Open House

  • Linda Dare
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2002
      Please join us for an open house at Otis Lab Press
      this Sunday, January 13, 2002, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

      See our letterpress printing studio and learn more about
      what we do, the classes we offer, and take home a souvenir.

      Otis Evening College is offering three Lab Press
      classes this semester: Jan 26-April 6

      Letterpress Intensive
      Saturdays 1:00-4:00
      Instructor: Forrest Freed

      Digital Letterpress
      Saturdays 9:30-12:30
      Instructor: Linda Dare

      Introduction to Bookarts
      Tuesdays 7:00-10:00
      Instructor: Lisa Deutch

      We are located at 9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
      90045, Room B04 (north-east corner, in the basement).
      Call 310.665.6850 for more information

      We'll see you there!

      -- Linda Dare, Otis Lab Press
      Otis College of Art & Design