Re: Bill Berkuda

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hello all looking for Bill

      I heard from Charles Mohr last that Bill was working with Emil. I
      couldn't give Joel the contact info as the note Charles wrote about
      Bill's cell phone number is under a pile of papers on my desk. The
      sequence of which I live in fear of disturbing (for more important but
      constantly put off reasons).

      All to say, he will be found, and I too would like the definitive
      contact info (which I promise to add to the Database) because, yes
      indeed, he is "the man." Highly recommended.

      Gerald