Re: [PPLetterpress] Bill Berkuda

  • inkdart@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Missed any discussion about this topic, but.....

      his name is spelled Bill Berkuta and he is still doing linotype typesetting
      and printing press repairs as well s his sound recording engineering.

      The printing and typesetting stuff is done with Emil Rozek who is located in
      Venice California.

      Bill is great at whatever he does. I used to rely on him for tending to my
      presses when I lived in LA and I still use his services for linotype (for both
      printing and hot foil stamping) now that I live in Seattle.

      Bonnie Thompson Norman

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hello all looking for Bill

        I heard from Charles Mohr last that Bill was working with Emil. I
        couldn't give Joel the contact info as the note Charles wrote about
        Bill's cell phone number is under a pile of papers on my desk. The
        sequence of which I live in fear of disturbing (for more important but
        constantly put off reasons).

        All to say, he will be found, and I too would like the definitive
        contact info (which I promise to add to the Database) because, yes
        indeed, he is "the man." Highly recommended.

        Gerald